Want to get that buyer to come and see your home for sale in Pullman Washington? You need great curb appeal! After pictures on the Internet, it is your buyer’s first impression!
Here are 10 low cost things you can do to boost your curb appeal!
1. Pay attention to your front door. If your door needs a fresh coat of paint or a good cleaning, this is number one on your to do list. And don’t forget to polish that door hardware. And for heavens sake, if the latch isn’t working properly, change it out so your buyer can get IN the home.
2. Clean up your entry way. Make sure your entry way is free of cobwebs, leaves etc. And again, if you are needing to stain or paint the porch now is the time to get it done! And don’t forget a fresh welcome mat. Also, make sure your address numbers are highly visible.
3. Install Solar lights on your walk way. This way you can market your home in the night too!
4. Don’t forget to provide interest along the walk way and front. If you think you think you are going to market your home come spring, fall is a great time to plant bulbs. Come spring, annuals provide a lot of immediate color. For early spring a pot of Primroses or Pansies say Welcom!
5. Tuck away hoses, garbage cans and anything that is unsightly.
6. Keep your lawn moved and trimmed. And don’t forget to trim bushes etc. Overgrown shrubs and bushes can make a house seem small. If it is early spring, make sure yard looks as tidy as it can.
7. Fertilize. Come spring you want that lush and green lawn that says welcome and I care about my house like no other exterior investment.
8. Put a fresh layer of bark down. It is a great backdrop to those flowers. And keeps weeding chores under control as well. Also, it is a great way to get some color in early spring!
9. Wash the windows and let the light shine in!
10. Consider tucking a few anorak style lawn chairs in a quiet place under a tree that begs for the new owners to want to sit and enjoy your home! We have lovely spring and summer weather around the corner here in Pullman. It may not feel like it today, but once that bringht sunny day appears, you want to be ready!